lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Removing the restriction on number of sockets

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Removing the restriction on number of sockets
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 19:48:43 +0200

Hello,

I've wrote a patch[1] that implements this new macro.

Since you haven't decided whether use a pool for sockets, that isn't
included in the patch and the old array is still there. I'll be glad
to remove the old code and create a new pool if you want me to.

Please note that I wrote and tested my patch for the version 2.0.1
which I'm using, this patch is an adapted version and may contain
errors.

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?9431