lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Removing the restriction on number of sockets

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Removing the restriction on number of sockets
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 20:26:45 +0200

Joan Lledó wrote:
> The stack is working as a single process, and we use lwip_select(),
> but the function is being called from one single point

So you're using the lwIP socket implementation in the inet server but need to
implement another socket API for client processes using the server? Regarding
performance, I guess the MINIX way of implementing their own sockets API might
be a better solution... Of course, it might be more work as well...

Simon