lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwip AF_PACKET support

From: gis_network
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwip AF_PACKET support
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 12:47:49 -0700 (MST)

Application communicates with another custom FPGA network device over
standard ethernet interface. We were using RAW socket with PF_PACKET on
linux embedded device to communicate this FPGA device properly.
But in LwIP in our project we can use RAW socket with only PF_INET packet
option. And in this option LwIP adds IP header to the data that affects
communication between devices.