lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Port of htmlgen of HTTPD to Linux

From: Johannes Kolb
Subject: [lwip-devel] Port of htmlgen of HTTPD to Linux
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 10:57:41 +0200

Hey,

I haven't found a needed port for the "htmlgen" for Linux, which I needed. So I ported the source "makefsdata.c" to Linux GCC. It is OK for my company to deliver you this solution.

I worked on lwIP 2.0.2.
So maybe it is useful for your project. I will add the source to this mail.
The only restriction is, that the htmlgen needs an absolute path to work in Linux.

Regards

Johannes

--
Herr Johannes Kolb
address@hidden

Tel.   +49 7275 9143-163
Fax.   +49 7275 9143-109

X2E GmbH
Internet: http://www.x2e.de

Post- und Lieferanschrift:
X2E Entwicklungszentrum
Jahnstr. 2b
76870 Kandel

Tel. +49 7275 9143 100
Fax  +49 7275 9143 109

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Karlheinz Weiss
Prokuristen: Hannes Kälber, Florian Weindel
Amtsgericht Landau in der Pfalz HRB 21802
USt-IdNr. DE 240852 732

Hauptsitz: Raiffeisenstr. 9, 76872 Winden