lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Testing lwIP with Tahi v6eval test on RFC2460

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Testing lwIP with Tahi v6eval test on RFC2460
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:03:20 +0200

김지수 wrote:
I found some error exceptions are not implemented running IPv6 Ready test on RFC2460

Having our stack IPv6 ready would be cool, but noone volunteered to run the test suite, so far.

You can find the result(excel) and test description from the attached zip file.

Cannot open it, either.

I wonder that I can commit the patch to fix exception.

Do you have a patch making it succeed to pass the test? I'd be happy to have a look at it!

Simon