lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 2.0.2 Crash on tcp_out.c line 1148 (TCP_SEQ_LT) EX

From: jah6q
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 2.0.2 Crash on tcp_out.c line 1148 (TCP_SEQ_LT) EXC_BAD_ACCESS
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:04:13 -0700 (MST)

You are correct. It was a threading error on my part. It appears that my call
to tcp_close() was violating the thread model since it was being called from
the application thread.

My fix is to request it to be closed via flag setting, and in the
application polling callback I look for PCBs that need to be closed and
handle them from there. This seems to work.

Thanks again for your help

--
Sent from: http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/lwip-devel-f11621.html