lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] What is the easiest way to contribute to lwip

From: Richard Siegfried
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] What is the easiest way to contribute to lwip
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 18:51:17 +0200

> The reason for this change is I want to define SNTP_UPDATE_DELAY to call a
> function. In GCC it seems that even swapping the order of the tests in the
> first #IF statement isn't enough to avoid the < 15000 test, I had to use
> the two nested #IF statements.
>
> What is the easiest way for me to contribute this back to lwip?

The contribution process differs between Open Source projects.

IIRC for lwip it was:

 1. register an account on savannah.nongnu.org
 2. on the lwip page somewhere you can chose patches -> submit new
 3. fill out the web form with a description (saying what and why) and
    attach your patch file
 4. click submit