lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #9536] netif: Prevent possible NULL pointer derefere

From: Dirk Ziegelmeier
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #9536] netif: Prevent possible NULL pointer dereference in netif_set_addr
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 01:53:09 -0500 (EST)

Update of patch #9536 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Applied in a modified way - I replace the NULL pointer by IP4_ADDR_ANY4. This
way, subsequent functions do not need to deal with NULL pointers any more.
Maybe some time in the future we can remove the NULL pointer checks in the
code altogether

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?9536>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/