lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #9624] TFTP server check block number of DATA packet

From: Jens Nielsen
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #9624] TFTP server check block number of DATA packets
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 14:19:21 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release: None

Details:

In a write transfer to the TFTP server, if the ack sent by lwip gets lost (or
as in my case the application stalls when writing/erasing the internal flash
and I can't send the ack in time) the client may retransmit the previous data
packet. The current implementation will happily forward the same data again to
the application which of course doesn't work.

Here's a simple fix to keep track of the block number also for writes and just
retransmit the ack if the previous block number arrives.

File Attachments:

Date: Tue 24 Apr 2018 06:19:20 PM UTC  Name:
0001-TFTP-server-handle-retransmit-Data-packets.patch  Size: 2KiB   By: deft

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=44008>

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?9624>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/