lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] UDP_RAW Send and receive simultaneously (UDPerf)

From: antonio
Subject: [lwip-devel] UDP_RAW Send and receive simultaneously (UDPerf)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 06:54:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I am developing a Iperf_UDP Server application.
So far I was able to connect the client to my server.
However, I want now to enable  "bi-directional bandwidth measurement"
(i.e., -d and -r option at the client).

One way I tried to create a reverse path is
when I receive the first packets from the client, I create a new thread that
communicates back to the client.
However, it's blocking my server application... :(

Any hint is welcome.

Does UDP RAW supports concurrent operation? Because, with TCP it's possible
to have another PCB to send data in the reverse path.

Thanks in advance.

/Antonio

--
Sent from: http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/lwip-devel-f11621.html