lwip-members

[lwip-members] Bugs

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-members] Bugs
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:01:29 +0000 (GMT)

Ok, so I've been fixing a few of the bugs listed in the database at
savannah.  1694 was easy, but having committed it, how do I go about
closing the bug?  Do I have to get it allocated to me first or something?
There doesn't seem to be much documentation on this on savannah.

Secondly, bug 1695 raises the issue of the type of the arguments of bcopy.
Should these be "char *" or "void *" - we seem to currently use a
mish-mash of both (grep for bcopy through the sources) and I figured we
should work out which to expect before trying to fix it.

Thanks!

Kieran