lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] commits

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] commits
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:20:26 +0100

Hello,

Kieran, thanks for the clear explanation. What you describe is exactly what
has been done and what is the plan, with a small sidenote:

Instead of stabilizing the development tree, we might see if we can merge
bug fixes from development into stable, as de stable tree deserves to be
bug free as much as possible.

Regards,

Leon.