lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] improved Ethernet ARP on my web site, seeking testers

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] improved Ethernet ARP on my web site, seeking testers
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:54:11 +0100

Hi all,

> > > why not put it in CVS?
> > > After all it's there to ease testing and colaboration...

OK, proceeding!

In addition to the changes, I have added this case without any cost:
We are host A. Host B sends a ARP reply to host C.
We can now update both host's B and host's C IP/MAC address pair
(and possibly, send out queued packets for both).

> > I don't object.  It's a good idea to get other people to look over major
> > changes first of course, which is I guess what Leon is doing.

Yes, did want to notify people to take the code and have it run in their
environments. As ARP is pretty central, didn't want to break much
either.

I have been testing and reviewing the code all day, will commit it at
the end.

Leon.