lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] Bugfest

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] Bugfest
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 02:05:25 +0100

Hello Kieran,

> As you've probably noticed I've been submitting a hole load of bugs.
> These are mostly taken from reports on the mailing list over the last few
> months.  It is possible that some of them have been fixed already - I've
> done my best to check, but it is not always clear.  I'm not through the
> whole mailing list yet, but there are a few for everyone to get stuck
> into!

I think I can speak for everyone using lwIP that your work is very much
valued!

Currently, I am stress testing the adapted etharp.c code I committed
earlier.
No issues came up so far, and the code has been reviewed a couple of times.

I will still look at the issue Paul came up with: ARP <-> ICMP interaction.
My first goal would be to find the exact RFC's regarding this.

Regards,

Leon.