lwip-members

[lwip-members] Re: Patch 1912

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-members] Re: Patch 1912
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:42:58 +0100 (BST)

I've applied this patch, but had to make a number of changes before
accepting it:

 - some of the indentation and whitespace was wrong.
 - DEBUGF has been replaced with LWIP_DEBUGF
 - restored #if LWIP_UDP_TODO (had been swapped to #if 0)
      - Leon: you might want to discuss with Florian whether this code is
        still appropriate.  I don't know enough about that particular bit
        to make a judgement, so thought it best to leave it as it is for
        the time being.
 - a variable pcb_listen_temp was declared but not used in udp.c
 - a variable was declared in udp_bind, but not at the top of the function
   causing the compiler to complain.

Due to the changes I had to make I'm not entirely confident that
everything will now be as it should, so if people could check and let me
know if anything is broken or wrong that would be a great help.

Thanks

Kieran