lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] Scaling back involvement in lwIP

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] Scaling back involvement in lwIP
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:38:27 +0200

K.J. Mansley wrote:
As the other developers with commit access to lwIP, I thought I should
give you some advance warning of my need to scale back my involvement in
the lwIP project.  Recently I've been very busy (due to a number of
factors) and as a result I've been unable to give lwIP as much attention
as it deserves.  This is leading to frustration among some of our users
as their queries go unanswered.  I hope that some of you will be able to
take an increased role to compensate for this.

My involvement is likely to reduce even further in the next couple of
weeks when I start a new job, as the contract is likely to exclude me
working on other TCP stacks.  I will however, try and negotiate this
with my new employer.  In the worst case, you should be prepared for me
no longer contributing significantly to the project, although I will
continue to take an interest and help out where I can.

I've just committed a set of minor fixes against TCP related things that
have been highlighted on lwip-users recently, so hopefully things are
reasonably up to date.

Thanks for your being so active so far! Good luck with your new job :)
I no longer use lwip at work on current projects since they're not network related, so my contirbutions are also limited to spare time or small breaks.

Jani