lwip-users

[lwip-users] Having Problems with multiple connections to server

From: Nishen Naidu
Subject: [lwip-users] Having Problems with multiple connections to server
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:38:03 +0200

Hi Guys

I seem to be having problems with multiple connection to my lwip
server. I've tried out David's changen.c (I had to make a few modifications
because of OS (I'm using ucosII)), but I'm still unable to accept more than one connection.
As soon as I close a connection then other clients can connect once again.
(but only one at a time)
Any idea what could be the problem? or maybe where I could look to debug the problem?

Thanks
Nishen