lwip-users

[lwip-users] Closing connections

From: Chris WIlliams
Subject: [lwip-users] Closing connections
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:39:57 +0100

I am working up an implementation of Lwip for the hitachi H8.
To get a feel for the software I have built a simple application on
MSDOS using
a packet driver. I have a simple 2 way Telnet server running quite well.
HOWEVER: I can't detect the remote end closing. I assumed that the
err_func callback in tcp_err(tcp,err_func) would be called, but it
does not seem to be.

Using the raw API, can you tell me how my application should detect that
the far end has closed the TCP connection? I assume that one of the call
back functions will be called?

Thanks for your help, and thanks for a brilliant piece of software.

Chris Williams.
--
Chris WIlliams