lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4

From: Michael Broughton
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 03:59:38 -0600

if the PPP link is up and running, the debug output for PPP, LCP, IPCP, PAP, ect. should make it quite obvious. also, the callback that i referred to you will let you know when PPP is connected, and it will even pass you your new ip address as one of the arguments.

dont bother trying to "ping" your device. since you are connecting through GPRS, there will be a firewall between your device and the internet. you will have to come up with another sollution to that.

anyway, it sounds like you have lots of code to read, so ill leave you to it... i hope you have a good debugger!

Mike