lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Relation b/w lwipopts.h & opt.h

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Relation b/w lwipopts.h & opt.h
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 14:25:42 +0300

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:15:05 +0100 (BST)
Vinod Kannan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to know the relation between lwipopts.h and
> opt.h?
> And if we make any change in lwipopts.h, do we have to
> make the same change in opt.h too?

opt.h contains defaults for most (hopefully all) settings. use only lwipopt.h
to override them. If some settings are missing from opt.h let us know or send
a patch to the list.
since setting vary wildly across projects and platforms it is very likely that
you'll have to modify lwipopts.h, but opt.h is there so you can get it to
build at first before starting the tweaking

Jani