lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] OS-less Active Web Server with RAW API.

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] OS-less Active Web Server with RAW API.
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:50:54 +0200

Hello,

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 02:59, Welson Sun wrote:
> Looks like this is a good way to go. Can you explain it in more detail? I am
> very new to lwip. Thanks.

Basically, I think this is the approach:

If your link driver fires its interrupt,
if a packet was received by the link hardware, disable the TCP/IP timer
interrupt, handle the packet (call linkhwif_input()), and re-enable the
TCP/IP timer interrupt.

If you call a lwIP function, disable TCP/IP interrupt, call function,
re-enable TCP/IP timer interrupt.

Leon.