lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] robustness question

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] robustness question
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:53:59 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Stéphane Dalton wrote:
One last thing, did I missed something, or there's no makefile for lwip,
only for some of the contrib port? possibly because it's very simple to
build!

Each port has its own makefile as we can't write a single cross-platform makefile, particularly when many of the targets will be small processors with their own build environments. If you want a fairly "normal" makefile take a look at the unix port.

Kieran