lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Not responding to TCP keep-alives

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Not responding to TCP keep-alives
Date: 16 Aug 2004 18:46:46 +0100

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 17:05, David Haas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am having trouble with LWIP not responding to TCP keep alives.

Does it ever respond to keepalives?  It could be that we don't have the
necessary code to process received keepalives, only send them.  I'm not
familiar with this bit of TCP, so that might not make any sense -
apologies if it's irrelevant.

I think my question is "has anyone ever had a lwIP client respond
appropriately to a keep alive probe?"

Kieran