lwip-users

[lwip-users] from 0.5.3 to 1.0

From: Johan Karel Maria Dams
Subject: [lwip-users] from 0.5.3 to 1.0
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:46:55 +0300 (EET DST)

Hi all,

I recently went from lwip 0.5.3 on m16c (16 bit Renesas mcu) to V1.0 on
m32c (32 bit Renesas mcu).
I expected a speed increase, but instead I witnessed a noticable decrease
in speed (for instance, controlling some LED's went nearly realtime on
m16c, but respose is very slow on m32c).
Both mcu's use uC/OS-II as underlying RTOS. Also, both use the same
applications and the same ethernet interface.

Has someone any idea what changes in LwIP, if any, could cause this
slowdown?

Thanks,
Johan