lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: lwip-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 1

From: Eric Shufro
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: lwip-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 1
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:48:28 -0400

2 questions...

First, when I connect via tcp, the stack only allows me to connect with the
number of active specified in the config file. When I disconnect, it never
seems to free the connection and have say 3 connections, you can never
connect again, even if all 3 have been terminated.

Why would this be?

In a very old copy of 1.0.0 that I was settings up, I could connect as many
times as I wanted so long as I disconnect from the previous connections. I
was unable to figure out the difference between the two versions of source
code.

Also, what do people use for a dns client?

Thanks for the help,

--eric shufro