lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] RE: lwip-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 9

From: Tom C. Barker
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] RE: lwip-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 9
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:34:09 -0700

Eric,

I have gotten this issues when I have tried to multi-thread lwIP.
More commonly, I would get it when I would hit a breakpoint on
a thread that accesses lwIP (and is not the lwIp) while my other
threads (lwIP included) run in the background. By design, our
system does not halt interrupts when we hit a breakpoint.

And, by the way, the solution to the dead-end, multithreaded
implementation of lwIP on our system was to conform to serailized
calls into the lwIP thread via the api's callback message.

Tom