lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to upgrade to LWIP 1.0

From: schulz, marco
Subject: [lwip-users] How to upgrade to LWIP 1.0
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:01:38 +0200

Hello,

I am using LWIP 0.72 under uCOS/II on an ALTERA NIOS32 softcore processor. The network interface is a SMSC LAN91C111.

I have purchased the LWIP package together with uCOS/II as a software development kit. So I had nothing to do to implement LWIP into my projects.

Now I want to upgrade LWIP to version 1.0 and I tried to simply exchange the older sources with the newer ones (except the LAN91C111 driver and the operating system layer files), but when I try to compile the project it ends up with an enormous amount of errors and warnings.

So my question is: What do I have to do to upgrade from LWIP 0.72 to LWIP 1.0? – What files have to be exchanged? What functions have to be changed? Do I have to change some changes in the drivers and/or the operating system layer?

All hints are very welcome!