lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] RE: How to upgrade to LWIP 1.0

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] RE: How to upgrade to LWIP 1.0
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:25:25 +0200

Hello Graig et al,

Craig Graham wrote:

Mind you - if you try to take vanilla 1.0.0 sources and use 'em, you'll not get far (esp. if you're using ethernet). Takes an afternoon of updating from CVS to get round a whole chunk of bugs in the 1.0.0 release.....
Good point, thanks for bringing it up.

I have done most of the previous archive releases in the past after the Savannah move. I have written
a step-by-step release procedure in the "doc/savannah.txt" file.

Always I have been able to test lwIP on our own target, but this time I will mainly have to rely on
input from lwIP users on the list about the stability of the CVS HEAD.

I am ready to make another release, I will announce a RFC on that right away.

Regards,

Leon.