lwip-users

[lwip-users] RFC: lwIP release 1.1.0 Release Candidate 1 (tag: STABLE-1_

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] RFC: lwIP release 1.1.0 Release Candidate 1 (tag: STABLE-1_1_0-RC1)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:58:28 +0200

Hello all,

the 1.0.0 release of lwIP has been a while ago, several bugs were fixed afterwards.

I would like to release 1.1.0. This time round, I am *not* in the position to do some
tests on our target so I need to rely on feedback from the mailing list.

If there are no defect reports on the current STABLE-1_1_0-RC1 tag, I will release
it next week, Wednesday 20th of October 2004.

If there are simple fixes to solve defects, I will forward the tag to those fixes in HEAD,
and start a STABLE-1_1 branch afterwards, and tag the first release with
STABLE-1_1_0.

Also, for this release, I would like to ask contributors to bring their projects up-to-date
with the current HEAD.

Regards,

Leon Woestenberg.

p.s. There will not be a STABLE-1_0 branch as all efforts to fix 1.0.0 went directly to HEAD
along with some improvements.