lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and PPP for MC35i GSM module

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and PPP for MC35i GSM module
Date: 18 Oct 2004 18:20:20 +0100

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 18:10, Selwyn Jackson wrote:
> I am new to lwIP and would appreciate any help.
>
> I have an embedded system with no OS (threads).  I have modified pppMain so
> that it can be called regularly from my main application.  I am getting some
> sort of communication, but PPP does not seem co connect, or I have not
> initialised everything.  It seems that I may be missing some link between
> PPP and lwIP.

I'm not entirely sure (in fact this is a complete stab in the dark as I
know nothing about PPP) but recent questions about problems connecting
with PPP to GPRS services have usually been down to the server wanting
to use compression, and it not being negotiated properly.  If this
sounds plausible, have a search through the mailing list archives for
recent posts on GPRS.

Thanks

Kieran