lwip-users

[lwip-users] Using lwip to establish video server without RTOS!

From: tao meng
Subject: [lwip-users] Using lwip to establish video server without RTOS!
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:13:11 +0800

Dear lwip users:
Now I want to use lwip to establish a video server without any real time operation system,and I have already made my target board communicating with my PC successfully without RTOS both in TCP and UDP,but I don't know how to use raw api to establish a video server,which can accept multi-request from clients.How should I to manage the video server?
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
    Thanks in advance.
                       Meng Tao
           Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/