lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.1.0 released

From: Jim Gibbons
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.1.0 released
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 08:30:17 -0800

Thank you!

Could we prevail upon you for a "state of lwIP" note? It could be seen as timely at the New Year, and with this new release. It's hard for me, and perhaps for others, to accurately judge the big picture from the daily flow of detail oriented messages.

Could you tell us what you think is truly stable and good? where you think the development frontiers lie? and perhaps where lwIP should not be taken?

Thanks again from all of us for all of your efforts. I couldn't help but notice a flurry of holiday activity on your part - just when most of us are kicking back. We really do appreciate it.

Leon Woestenberg wrote:

Hello,

all the best wishes to everyone on the lists.

I have just released lwIP 1.1.0.

See http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/lwip/

for direct downloads.

Leon.