lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] pbuf len field equal zero

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] pbuf len field equal zero
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:45:43 +0100

Hello all,

EVS Hardware Dpt wrote:

Dear all, Christiaan,

To sum it all,

Now I skip the pbuf "with len field being zero" (I should really give it a name, it remind me Harry Potter ;-) ), so it's not a problem anymore. I've tried what Christiaan suggested (using LWIP_DEBUG), but for the moment I haven't found anything. Still searching.

Please see if you can backtrace this problem with some kind of debugging (maybe sprinkle assertions on the pbuf->len field).

As no-one has seen this before (AFAIK) double test your incoming traffic as well, in some cases pbuf's travel in and out again (i.e. are directly re-used to answer pings for examples).

Regards,

Leon.