lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Reassembles incoming IP crash my system

From: Amir Bukhari
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Reassembles incoming IP crash my system
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:51:12 +0100

It was alignment issue, I have used 4 byte alignment and thus case alignment
exception (PPC) to occure.
In one machine of two machine, which has MPC5200, an alignment exception is
occure and in the other is just crash, before the exception run, I don't
know why.
But as I used 2 byte alignment it work as expected.

-Amir