lwip-users

[lwip-users] Driver for Virtex-4FX

From: Robert
Subject: [lwip-users] Driver for Virtex-4FX
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:45:34 +0200

Hello!

I am sorry!

I am searching for a driver for the Virtex-4fx! (not for a sys_arch file…)

Has anybody already ported the LwIP Stack on a Virtex-4fx, or a other Virtex-4.

The Virtex-4FX uses the LL_TEMAC.

Has anybody a similar driver written? Could you please provide me this driver!?

Where do I get more information on how to write such a driver?

Thanks in advanced and sorry for the first mail!

address@hidden

Robert Zach

Hello!

I want to use the IwIP TCP/IP Stack in a standalone application on a Virtex-4FX.

The Virtex-4FX uses the LL_TEMAC.

I want to use the stack with the Gigabit Design from Xilinx (GSRD).

Has anybody already ported the LwIP Stack on an Virtex-4fx(LL_TEMAC)? Could you please provide me the sys_arch “port” files!?

Where do I get more information on how to write the “sys_arch”  file?

Thanks in advanced!!

Robert Zach