lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Updating lwip from 0.7.1 to 1.1.1 under Nios2

From: Matthew Yingling
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Updating lwip from 0.7.1 to 1.1.1 under Nios2
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:38:46 -0500

Aidan,

I'm sure this is covered elsewhere, but I ran into the same issue when I
recently upgraded LwIP 0.7.1 to 1.1.1 for the MicroBlaze.

You may need to add a call to netif_set_up(struct netif *netif) to start the
network interface.  It was added after 0.7.1.  I recommend reading
rawapi.txt, even if you are familiar with LwIP 0.7.1 because it has been
greatly improved since then.

Matthew Yingling