lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: About the throughput of LWIP

From: 铁石
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: About the throughput of LWIP
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:49:31 +0800

lwip-users-request,
       Another setting that I think would imporve the perference is the
PBUF_POOL_BUFSIZE, orginal 128 byte is too small. It would case many times of
pbuf alloc. I set it to 2K so that there's only one pbuf alloc with a package
come in.If your cpu is slow, this would help.Of course it would use more ram
on the other hand.  My wnd and snd_buf setting are half small then yours!
With a ucOS, a TCP echo app, it take 550K ram totally.
>hi,
>
>    I test the throughput again. Now the speed can reach 12.9Mbps. I also
> measure it with real payload without protocol header.
>    Here are some of the settings:
>MSS: 1460
>TCP_WND: 24000
>TCP_SND_BUF: 16*MSS