lwip-users

[lwip-users] Can one TCP port connect to several TCP ports the same time

From: Yang Kevin
Subject: [lwip-users] Can one TCP port connect to several TCP ports the same time?
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:34:56 +0800

Hi all,
I'm using LwIP 1.1.0 on a at91rm9200 board, tcp echo is OK now, then I creat a simple http server, and listen to the 80 port,
while in another PC I use IE to access the ARM server,
IE will try to establish multi-connection to the 80 port in ARM server, while the former connection has not finished, so the HTTP server will crash then,
Can anyone tell me the right way to solve the problem,
By the way, if open serveral tcp echo clients, seem that the same thing will happen
Attachment is the ethernet packets that grabed by the Sniffer software.