lwip-users

[lwip-users] Compiler warnings

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: [lwip-users] Compiler warnings
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:51:48 +0200

Hi all,

I was just wandering if anybody has looked into ANSI-compatibility for
the last year... I found a post from 09/2004 about that (and an answer
of Kieran, who seems to be pretty active there). But has anybody ever
cared to do something about it? I get so many warnings when compiling
lwIP that I took the effort changing most of them.
Though in some cases (mainly pointer arithmetic -> alignment), a fast
fix is not possible, most warnings are cast issues which could easily be
fixed.

Anyone else but me cares about that? Hope so...

Simon.

--
Simon Goldschmidt
PA-PG-FT