lwip-users

[lwip-users] Supporting SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT

From: Amir Bukhari
Subject: [lwip-users] Supporting SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 12:36:24 +0100

MATLAB Simulink has a external mode, which let modell running on target to
commicate with Simulink. It uses SO_REUSEADDR. So that after a connection is
closed it can be reused without opening a new socket.
To support this, I think lwip_close/lwip_accept should be changed to support
this.
As a workaround on MATLAB side (on my target) I do not close the connection
when MATLAB request that, so that a new connection can be accepted.

Does anybody have made a change to sockets.c to add SO_REUSEADDR?

Amir Bukhari
aquintos GmbH * integration experts
Lammstraße 21 * 76133 Karlsruhe * GERMANY
phone: 0721 / 516 38-0
Mobile +49-179-7318737
Mail: address@hidden
Web: http://www.aquintos.com