lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Multiple Ethernet Support

From: Taranowski, Thomas (SWCOE)
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Multiple Ethernet Support
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:11:01 -0500

It's fairly straightforward.  To get your Ethernet-mac running with
lwip, you first had to map it to the netif interface, then register it
with lwIP through the netif_add routine.  To add more "Ethernet-mac's",
just do another netif_add for each additional interface you need to add.
It's likely that you'll need to take care in the init routines for each
interface to ensure that each interface instance doesn't stomp on the
other ones.

-Thomas Taranowski

On