lwip-users

Ang. RE: [lwip-users] Strange behavior with sockets.

From: hans . ronnback
Subject: Ang. RE: [lwip-users] Strange behavior with sockets.
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:48:07 +0200

Im using the latest stable LwIP (1.2.0).

And I have checked it the default tcp_recv_null() is called (causing the connection to close), but its not.
And I have added a printf() before i call close() on the socket. Still no result.. Nothing is printed, and the SYN/SYN,ACK handshake completes but is immediately followed by a FIN,ACK packet.

//Hans