lwip-users

[lwip-users] Analog Devices VisualDSP 5.0 released

From: S. Ali Tokmen
Subject: [lwip-users] Analog Devices VisualDSP 5.0 released
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:59:53 +0200

Hello, everyone

I don't know whether anyone here uses Analog Devices processors, but Analog
Devices uses the lwIP stack as TCP/IP stack in their RTOS (called VDK).

Unfortunately, until recent releases their Ethernet driver had issues (for
example, not allowing broadcasts) and they were using old (0.6) versions of
lwIP. We've been reporting a lot of problems to Analog Devices, and recently
(last week, with the release of VisualDSP 5.0) they've fixed the driver and
the version of lwIP used is now 1.2.0. Hopefully, they should also start
using the latest release (with auto-IP, IGMP, ...) as soon as it is marked
as "stable" and available as a "release version".

Have a nice day, everyone

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com

GSM (fr): +33 66 43 00 555 [Bouygues Telecom]
GSM (tr): +90 555 266 52 73 [Avea]

My AIM, ICQ, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo IM
contact details are on http://contact.ali.tokmen.com/