lwip-users

[lwip-users] Support required for LwIP:URGENT

From: Nitin AGARWAL
Subject: [lwip-users] Support required for LwIP:URGENT
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:25:50 +0530

Hello,

I am using LwIP 1.2 in one of my applications. I am using ARM9 micro as
server. I am facing a problem of reseting the connection. Client (PC) is
requesting data (~9000 bytes) from ARM9 after every 100ms. ARM9 is using FIQ
for ~45ms out of 100ms. The request from PC is not syncronised with ARM9, So
sometimes the request is coming just before entering into FIQ. So in this
case PC is generating reset. If the request is coming after FIQ (the 9000
bytes are sent within 55ms), there is no resetting of connection and PC
receives the correct data.

Could you pls tell me what is the problem? And how I can solve it so that
there is no reset in the connection?

Regards,
Nitin