lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Moving over to 1.2.0 with Xilinx

From: S. Ali Tokmen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Moving over to 1.2.0 with Xilinx
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 22:59:12 +0200

Hello

lwIP is only a TCP/IP stack, and it doesn't include, among others:
  • Code for synchronisation: critical sections, semaphores, ...
  • A driver for the Ethernet board
The "port" directory, which is (at least) processor and RTOS-dependent, includes the links to the functions for synchronisation, the Ethernet driver and generally some functions for initializing and configuring the stack. The files in the "port" directory are probably written by the people working on EDK, whereas lwIP is a seperate project used in many other platforms.

Cheers

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com

GSM (fr): +33 66 43 00 555 [Bouygues Telecom]
GSM (tr): +90 555 266 52 73 [Avea]

My AIM, ICQ, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo IM
contact details are on http://contact.ali.tokmen.com/