lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPP build inconsistency

From: Marko Panger
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPP build inconsistency
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:05:49 +0200

1) As for the ppp.c file at line 507 it could be conditional compiled by the definition PPPOE_SUPPORT, resulting in

#if PPPOE_SUPPORT
        pc->ethif= NULL;
#endif

2) As for the line 1340 it could be also conditional compiled by LWIP_DHCP, but I really don't know what this line of code does.
(pc->netif.dhcp = (struct dhcp *) &pc->addrs;) Further examination of the entire lwip code shows that this member is only referenced in two files. The first reference is in the dhcp.c file, which is not needed if LWIP_DHCP is 0. The second is the netif.c file where is conditionally compiled by the same define.

marko