lwip-users

[lwip-users] losing ack

From: Jan Wester
Subject: [lwip-users] losing ack
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:38:26 +0100

Hi
version lwip 1.1.3
I using raw api with simultane pcb and callback for acked frames,
and sometimes the callback is not generated for the last frame and on a timeout I close.
In the active pcb I can see the pcb in closing state and it will never end up.
After a while all pcb is in the closing state and no more connections can bee done (RESET)
I think the problem is the ack, on the sniffer I can see it, but no callback is generated. Is it the ooseq problem ?
Is it any valid fix for ooseq problem, can I get it from latest cvs head

Med vänlig hälsning/Best Regards
Jan Wester

WHI Konsult AB

Scheelegatan 11, 112 28 Stockholm, Sweden
www.whi.se
address@hidden
+46 8 449 05 30