lwip-users

[lwip-users] Byte ordering and byte swapping

From: Muhamad Ikhwan Ismail
Subject: [lwip-users] Byte ordering and byte swapping
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:13:49 +0000

Hi

I got a q about how i should setup the byte ordering on my project for lwip.
Im running lwip 1.2 on PowerPC MPC852t under little endian mode, and what i did was
in cc.h I defined BYTE ORDER as LITTLE_ENDIAN. I am not defining any other swapping functions
so im expecting it to use the normal htons functions. My question is, is my steps correct cause as i send out DHCP
packets none is detected by wireshark...

Any help would be appreciated.

Greetings
Ikhwan

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!