lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] closing a connection in raw mode

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] closing a connection in raw mode
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 23:31:57 +0000

Siva Velusamy wrote:
Hello -

Could anyone point me to the correct way to close a connection using
tcp_close in RAW mode?

In some code I have here, I've been checking if the recv callback is invoked with a NULL pbuf. In fact code I have here also only closes the connection if the err_t argument is ERR_OK, although I can't remember why... a quick look in the lwip code for TCP_EVENT_RECV doesn't reveal any reason why I check it either, since the only calls always use ERR_OK. I believe it came from an lwip example somewhere.

Jifl