lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Patch for persist timer and silly window bug

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Patch for persist timer and silly window bug
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:23:59 +0000

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 14:40 +0100, Per-Henrik Lundblom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I guess it is about time to commit the mods and fixes we have done on
> the lwIP stack. I have included and attached one large patch (I know
> it's bad with one patch to fix several problems but take it or leave
> it). The patch was made against a CVS copy from 2007-09-20.

Excellent, thank you.  I doubt the patch will apply cleanly given that
the CVS copy it's taken against is quite old, but I should be able to
review and update it.  This is the last remaining issue that's really
holding 1.3.0 back, so this contribution is much appreciated.

I presume you have been using these features internally, and so have
some confidence that the patch works?

Kieran